The Hotel : Unfortunately there are no exact records on the hotel history. It is estimated that the place was build approximately between 1850 and 1860. the hotel is owned and operated by Mr. Marinos Kineyirou (dipl. Hotel Mgr) since 2000. This traditionally restored, stone built hotel was completely renovated in 2006 and consists of 8 modern rooms that offer all comforts. Designed for the guest to sense the grandeur of the place and yet feel comfortable and at home.
Hotel facilities: Reception, Satellite TV, Internet Access, parking, garden, restaurant.
The Room : All rooms have been carefully decorated and furnished in a combine manner to preserve the architectural beauty of this listed building and yet offer all the comforts of modern living.
The traditional restored rooms have private bathroom / toilet, direct dial phone, fridge, AC / heating, satellite TV and internet access. The large traditional bay windows in each room give wonderful views of the square and of Cypriot daily life.